Picking most proper nail polish is struggling task for many, since there are several aspects to consider.
- Nail shape
- Skin tone
- Personal style
Below are some useful tips to buy nail lacquer colours for manicure perfection.
- Nail polish needs to blend well with your complexion.
- Specific shade or colour may blend well with your friend’s complexion but will not define as well, on you.
Tips for skin tone
- For fair skin tone look around for light shade colour. Avoid very dark colours but certainly try pastel colours, purple shades, red, orange, and peach.
- Olive skin tone carries almost every colour except gold and rust coloured nail polish. Better try orange red, sky blue, pink, purple, and nudes.
- On dark skin, darker shades pop out and look totally vibrant with the complexion. Avoid pale colours but try deep reds, Fuchsia, sheer cream & beige, dark berry with purplish tint, and intense cobalt shade.
- Avoid matching nail polish and makeup, which makes you appear outdated.
- Matchy-matchy is fine but needs to be done right.
- Dark makeup with dark nail polish shade is fine.
- Wearing same nail polish and lipstick shade is acceptable.
- Nail polish choice needs to complement the season.
- In winter darker shades look elegant.
- During spring pastels look pretty.
- For summer bright neon shades are striking colour choices.
- Neutrals and nudes are suggested for autumn.
- What are your plans for the day? Will you just hang out at the mall?
- If you are on a dinner date then daringly try gold, silver or bronze.
- If it is a job interview or presentation then wear safe nuclear colours.
Even if it is the current trend, avoid using it if it does not fit your style.