If you love the beach and you are also a dog lover, chances are that you would like to go on a beach holiday with your dog too. But, there are some of the things that you need to keep in mind to ensure that your dog and you have a stress-free time.
Pick a Pet Friendly Hotel or Vacation Rental
- When planning a holiday, make sure that you find destination with many pet friendly hotels and rentals.
- If you are still looking for a destination, then Myrtle Beach is one to consider because of the many Myrtle Beach pet friendly rentals out there.
Always Keep Your Dog Hydrated
- When you are packing, make sure that you pack a collapsible bowl and bottle for your dog too.
- Remember that dogs too can get dehydrated so its important that you give them water from time to time.
Follow the Rules of Etiquette
- Makes sure that you groom your dog just before leaving your vacation and keep things to keep them clean.
- Always carry your dog poop bags and also wipes to clean the dirty paws after a walk on the beach so that you do not dirty the place you are living in.