Rheumatoid Arthritis can be characterized by inflammation in the different parts of the body especially the joints. Millions of elders and children suffer from this and this is why many foundations have been set up to help people suffering from it.
Viruses, Bacteria and Fungi
- These are the main cause of arthritis in elderly as well as children. They are alone sufficient enough to cause arthritis.
- They plan an important role in the development of the condition as they are the ones that trigger the immune system of the body. For more information about Rheumatoid Arthritis, please visit curearthritis.
- Many times certain allergens also attack the joints and lead to arthritis.
- Allergens are one of the main environmental factors that cause arthritis. It can be due to certain foods, certain bacteria in the air or deficiency of some vitamins in the body.
- It has been seen that arthritis can be inherited.
- During researches, it was seen that the many family members of the patients also suffered from the same disease.
- Many times, changes in hormones can lead to arthritis in men and women.
- It has been seen that during pregnancy, the levels of progesterone and estrogens becomes high leading to arthritis.